Sunday, June 1, 2008

Be Nicer to Foreigners



With the recent spate of Xenophobic attacks, I think we should all start being nicer to the foreigners in this country. Being the upstanding member of society that I am, I gladly accepted the challenge of re-integrating the foreigners back into our Cape Town Vibe. We assembled a task team and jumped in. Thats where the details become a little sketchey. I have bits and pieces, Cane...kings...Tiger...Wadda...home...car...Starlight Diner... nothing much tho, I just know that relations between the Cape Town locals and the foreigners have never been stronger. The strengthening ties operation was a success.


Let me just tell you that this was the weather that met us this morning when we arrived at Rondebosch Golf Club, some hanging, others not for the Presidents Cup Qualifying Competition. It was an absolute cracker of a day and a great time was had by all, even if the standard of golf was average to poor.

No comments: