Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Emma Watson Looks Good Naked


Harry Potter actress Emma Watson said she would do a nude scene in a future movie if the script called for it.
From CelebrityExpose
Emma Watson got on the topic of getting naked on BBC's Live Five radio show when asked what she thinks about fellow 'Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe going full frontal in next year's stage production of Peter Shaffer's 'Equus'.She told interviewer Simon Mayo the following: "I think it's wonderful that Daniel is willing to be so brave for his craft. It's a big risk doing something like this while being so internationally known, but he's a true professional".
When asked if she would ever bare all, Watson replied, "Yes, absolutely. I would do it if the script called for it. I guess I would be a little nervous, but I've been told I look good naked, so I guess I've got little to worry about".

Now we have another actress pushing the boundaries. And she is only 16!

No comments: