Monday, October 1, 2007

Ladies Breaking Records


Now dont get me wrong, I love ladies. And I do take their needs into account whenever I make my decisions and attempt to please them whereever possible. Like just the other day I asked if she wanted to have sex before or after the rugby. Thats the kind of guy I am, kind and considerate, not to mention very accomodating. And I of course realise the need for some eye candy (if you can call Jake Gyllenhall that) for the ladies. But, I just thought that I would chalk one up for the good guys and comment on these lovely ladies from Bondi Beach in Australia who attempted to break the world record for most ladies in a swim suit photoshoot. Well done girls. Initiative is always rewarded.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought I saw something similair on 2oceansvibe..... original