Thursday, October 25, 2007

Art Compo

With this blog being called The Playroom, I felt it necessary to get some of our younger audience involved. I asked a few of them to submit some artwork into a competition to be judged by a guest judge. My initial plan included naming the judge but looking at some of the results I feel this may jeopardise the competition as well as the judge's life.

So here we go,

Our first entrant was Jason (6yrs)


Judges Comments: This one would receive an "A" if the assignment was to throw as much random shit onto a paper as poorly as you can. I've pissed patterns on snow that look more coherent than this. GRADE: F

Tough school was my thought. But lets move straight onto the next contestant, Rachel (7yrs).


Judges comments: That's interesting, everyone in this picture is white. Even the rainbow is white. Perhaps in an ideal world, everyone would be white isn't that right, Rachel? Or should I call you RACIST? Nice try, Hitler. GRADE: F

Thats just a taste of whats to come in the following days so keep watching this space!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. This is the heat! Definately keep this shit up!