Monday, April 28, 2008

3GB

Keeping in touch with friends and people you have met Ie. Women you have pulled in the past (Guy), is always difficult. Facebook is a rather useful tool, but as some of us are now finding out, is unavailable at work as ‘The Man’ wont let us on while we are on his time. Well kids, I may have the answer. I have come across this site, 3gb . It is a networking site that you can share pics, mp3’s and all sorts of things. You can ‘meet’ and make new friends from all over the world, not really sure if that’s code for something else or not, but anyway. There is also a prize that you could win for signing up of $10,000. Not shabby, that will do nicely.

So kids sign up in the mean time and lets get a vibe together. We can take over this place. Not a bad way to get new music from all over the show. Who knows, maybe it might even take over facebook. I am in the process of signing up and come Tuesday morning, I will unleash it upon my work network. Will it slip through? Lets hope so, I will report back with my findings.

No comments: