Monday, March 17, 2008

Public Service Announcement

Puppies: Allowed under S 14 (b)


The Playroom of late (since ive started working) has changed rather a lot from the Playroom of old. You may have noticed that there has been a widescale clean up of sorts of the general content.

This embargo has been placed on the content, due to unforeseen circumstances. The fact that I have been forced to publish content from work, when I should be doing other things, has forced me to tone down the content of the articles. Thus, fewer pictures, and nothing that may draw any undue attention to myself during the working day. This predicament also restricts the amount of time I have to conduct research into these afore mentioned articles. Another hurdle is the content blocker placed on the network by ‘The Man’ stopping all access to unsavoury sites.

This whole situation on the whole saddens me greatly. I rather enjoyed the level of trashiness and general smut that was prevalent in the Good old days, when the petrol price was below the gold price. And I know many of you feel the same.

Our Playroom Writers will be working over time to provide you with great articles featuring nearly (and some times) naked woman and general smatterings of smut, but they will struggle by themselves.

So, I urge all readers, if you have any ideas, smutty stories (we will keep you anonymous) or newsworthy pieces of writing, please mail them to playroommail@gmail.com and we will put them up.

Lets build a better world together.

No comments: